Customized Disney Smart Phone Cases Available at D Street
D Street at Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort will offer cases for the following phones – iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5/5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 6/6+ as well as Samsung Galaxy SIII, Samsung Galaxy 4, Samsung Galaxy 5 and Samsung Galaxy 6. (Disney Parks Blog)
There are about half a dozen kiosks available. It was pretty easy to navigate. There is not a search function so you will spend more time scrolling through the many, many choices.
You can choose to personalize your case or not. There are 5 icons on the top right that serve as themed categories to help you narrow you search.
- The MICKEY/MINNIE HEADS represent case choices related to Disney characters.
- The CASTLE has choices that are associated with Disney Parks like the Diamond Celebration artwork and attractions (eg. Haunted Mansion).
- The MOVIE CLAPBOARD gives you Disney films. My daughter was disappointed that there were no Princess and the Frog items.
- The STAR icon offers choices related to Disney Vacation Club (DVC).
- The PAINT BRUSH has select artists that are featured at the WonderGround Gallery.
It only takes about 15 minutes. The Cast Member there also let me know that they will continually add to the offerings, especially the WonderGround artist items.
There are many pre-packaged Disney-themed smart phone cases available at several Disney Parks stores other than D-Street. D-Tech on Demand is available to give you many more choices for your smart phone. Don't limit your personalization to just a given name, too. It would be fun to have a Disney-themed case with your blog name, website, nickname or company name on it, too.
Sending pixie dust your way,